Unfortunately we are currently not in a position to take on new referrals, however this is under constant review and we will be looking to update this page when any changes are likely to occur.
Eligibility to attend Caledonia Service
- Aged 18 and over
- Resident in Falkirk Health and Social Care Locality Areas
- Diagnosis of a severe and enduring mental health condition
- Currently does not receive paid or voluntary social support from any other services.
How do I apply to Caledonia Service?
- Potential service users and referrers will gather information on the service from our web-page.
- If we meet the needs of the individual a referral form will be completed by the service user and referrer.
- Service users and referrer will then be invited for an induction where we will discuss the expectations of our service and explore achievable outcomes for the service user.
- Once the check lists are in place this would complete the process of the referral, allowing a start date to be arranged.
Do I need to be referred to join?
Yes, you need to be referred by a professional in your care/support i.e. C.P.N, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Doctor etc.
Please feel free to contact the service on 01324 501720 if you wish any further information on your referral.