Thankfully we are now in a position take on new referrals. Please see below for more details on the referral process.
Eligibility to attend Caledonia Service
- Aged 18 and over
- Resident in Falkirk Health and Social Care Locality Areas
- Diagnosis of a severe and enduring mental health condition
- Currently does not receive paid or voluntary social support from any other services.
How do I apply to Caledonia Service?
- Potential service users and referrers will gather information on the service from our web-page.
- If we meet the needs of the individual a referral form will be completed by the service user and referrer.
- Service users and referrer will then be invited for an induction where we will discuss the expectations of our service and explore achievable outcomes for the service user.
- Once the check lists are in place this would complete the process of the referral, allowing a start date to be arranged.
Do I need to be referred to join?
Yes, you need to be referred by a professional in your care/support i.e. C.P.N, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Doctor etc.
Please feel free to contact the service on 01324 501720 if you wish any further information on your referral.