Our staff team are currently making contact with service users and facilitating small groups in the community or planning in one to one meetings.
Each service user that attends Caledonia Service will be allocated a Key Worker from our staff team.
This will be a helpful and supportive partnership. Your key worker will:
- get to know you
- learn about your difficulties
- find out how you see your problems
- know about your strengths
- discuss any plans with you
- give information and advice
- make sure that everybody is working together properly
- make sure that you have a clear “support plan” about how you are going to be supported at the service
- hold regular review meetings
We are offering emotional support over the phone (including video calls) and utilising other technology to communicate with service users in their preferred method of contact. All support continues to be reviewed and we have regular dialogue with our Health & Social Care colleagues where appropriate.
All support delivered is lead by Falkirk Council and government guidelines and we plan to continue to build on what we offer as restrictions allow.